For over 15 years Eltima has been developing and implementing serial, USB, and network solutions that work over any distance and on various operating systems. This gives clients much needed flexibility in developing their own software and hardware solutions and is significance in remote usage, such as during offshore surveys, inspections, and drilling operations.
Eltima Port Virtualization (EPV) Technology allows versatile implementation of port technologies. Here are some usage scenarios:
- Create virtual serial ports in the system.
- Work with remote USB and COM-port devices on the local network and Internet.
- Implement our software technology within your hardware solution.
- Switch from hardware to software minimizing your expenses significantly.
- Make devices available in virtual environment and on blade servers.
- Support devices over RDP when the devices are not supported out of the box.
- Monitor and analyze all data flows among serial ports.
Major benefits of EPV:
- Improve the functionality of environmental equipment software. In addition to advanced remote access functionality, software is enabled to split a stream of data into several flows as well as join separate streams from different remote devices into one dataflow.
- Cover new market segments and considerably increase sales of your product.
- The technology can be embedded in any software solution regardless of the operating system it's designed for. Moreover, Eltima technology can be integrated into the core of specialized environmental hardware as well.
For more information, click here.