Aquabotix has reconfigured its HydroView Professional Series by releasing the HydroView Pro 7M/AQ. Designed specifically for missions in finfish aquaculture, the HydroView ROV carries an onboard HD video camera and is controlled by intuitive iPad or laptop driving applications.
Building upon its predecessor’s proven platform, the HydroView Pro 7M/AQ configuration includes:
● Seven Swiss Made High Torque Motors: 4 Thrusters and 3 Hovering/Pitch
● Sensor package including depth, temperature and orientation (compass). Additional available sensors: nitrate, dissolved oxygen, and pH
● 1080 p True HD Quality Camera with Continuous Focus and Tilt
● 100 m of Neutrally Buoyant Cable with AC Power
● Wireless Hand Controller
● Depth rating of 100 m
● Fish Plow for Mort Removal
● 2 Pounds of payload capacity for customer specific applications
● High Intensity LED lighting
Safe, efficient and portable, the HydroView Pro 7M/AQ makes underwater observation and inspection simple. A single operator with minimal training controls the ROV from the comfort and safety of topside using Aquabotix’s iPad or laptop applications. From case to the water in under 3 minutes, the HydroView Pro is easy to deploy and requires no daily maintenance.
HydroView Pro 7M/AQ pricing starts at $30,000 and is currently available for order from Aquabotix resellers or through the Aquabotix website. To view the HydroView Pro 7M/AQ in action at a fish farm, click here.