Do you know a colleague, client, or company that deserves to be celebrated? Nominations are being accepted through 3 October for the 2018 IAIA awards. Award winners will be recognized at IAIA18 in Durban, South Africa, and online throughout the year. Check out the six categories below and consider making a nomination today!
Making a nomination is quick and easy. Just click the category’s link below to provide the name of the nominee and your justification for why that person/organization deserves an IAIA award. Anyone can make a nomination – you do not need to be an IAIA member. However, self-nominations are not encouraged.
- Global Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Presented to a leading individual or institution that has made a substantial contribution to impact assessment practice, management, or policy at a global scale.
- Corporate Initiative Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Presented to a private or public sector company for a specific activity or project that has made a notable contribution to responsible development practice through the application of impact assessment.
- Individual Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Acknowledges personal contributions to the discipline of impact assessment and recognizes major achievement and advancement in the theory and/or practice over a period of time at an international level.
- Institutional Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Presented to a national or international organization for outstanding contribution to impact assessment, such as a significant contribution to the practice of impact assessment, setting regulatory standards, or other environment-related activity deserving recognition.
- Lifetime Achievement Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Previously known as the Rose-Hulman Award. Awarded to a past or present member of IAIA for major contribution to the field of impact assessment over a sustained period. [Note that this is the only award for which IAIA membership is required.]
- Regional Award SUBMIT A NOMINATION Awarded to a person or organization that has made a substantial contribution to the field of impact assessment and/or has taken a leadership role in promoting best practice in impact assessment within the general world region of the location of the conference for the year.