OceanWise seeks a Marketing Coordinator to support their promotional and sales activities internationally. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing OceanWise’s marketing plan and contributing to the plan as they grow into the role.
The role includes the following duties:
- Understanding and maintaining details of OceanWise’s portfolio of products and services
- Creating and managing content for OceanWise’s promotional material, press releases and online presence, including the company’s quarterly newsletter and periodic campaigns
- Liaison with external designers, web developers and printers, ensuring the company’s objectives are met and its high standards maintained
- Manage and attend OceanWise’s presence at exhibitions and conferences, including the company’s annual workshops
- Undertake market research activities, including customer surveys and following up sales enquiries and opportunities
Educated to degree level or above, the ideal candidate will have held a marketing position in a technology related company. Knowledge of the marine environment or the maritime or upstream energy sectors is beneficial but not essential.
For further information, please go to OceanWise’s careers page on their website or download the full job description here. Interested applicants should send covering letter and CV for the attention of Janet Lockey at firstname.lastname@example.org.